Used tractors for sale

Buy and sell used tractors, sell your second hand tractors

Find used tractors for sale locally, in your state or anywhere within Australia. Search through our comprehensive range of used tractors models to find the new tractors model you are looking for.

Review the latest used tractors information, including colour photos, detailed mechanical, safety, comfort, and other technical information and specifications on every used tractors product for sale, all designed to make it easier for you to find the used tractors that's right for you.

Used farm machinery and farming equipment for sale

Used tractors for sale by type

Used tractors for sale

 

Used tractors for sale

See 1372 more used tractors for sale

  • Find out more about this Deutz Fahr F100 tractors 2010

    2010 Deutz Fahr F100, Tractors / 4WD & FWAs, Victoria

    DeutzFahr AgroCompact F100 tractor, one owner, only ever used in vineyard. 260/70R16 FRONT 360/70R24 REAR

    $24,200*

  • Find out more about this Massey Ferguson 8130 tractors

    Massey Ferguson 8130, Tractors / 4WD & FWAs, Victoria

    A tidy tractor with a fully rebuilt transmission and will be a good reliable machine. This tractor is due in soon

    $40,000*

  • Find out more about this New Holland Tg210 tractors 2007

    2007 New Holland Tg210, Tractors / 4WD & FWAs, Queensland

    NEW HOLLAND TG210 380/80R38 front, 380-90R 54 dual tyres, TPL, Super Steer Cab Tractor.

    $77,000*

  • Find out more about this John Deere 8320R tractors 2011

    2011 John Deere 8320R, Tractors / Row Crops, Western Australia

    JOHN DEERE 8320R Row Crop - 2011 - 4000 Eng Hrs - 320hp - MFWD w/ Suspension - Powershift - Powershift Transmission with 18 Speeds Forward & 4 Reverse - 480/80R50 Rear Dual Radial Tyres & 480/70R34 Front - 65% Tread Remaining on Duals & Rear and 35% on Front - 16 Front ...

    $161,700*

  • Find out more about this Fiat Crawler 451 tractors 1976

    1976 Fiat Crawler 451, Tractors / Tractor Crawlers, Victoria

    Fiat crawler 451 – 1976 - apx - $22,900.00 Very Low hours and great history – Fiat parts all readily available 45hp Track 95% Full service 2 hours ago Both steering clutches done 4 hours ago ( receipt available- $5,000.00) – should be good for thousands of hours Cle...

    $22,900*

  • Find out more about this John Deere 4110 tractors 2005

    2005 John Deere 4110, Tractors / 4WD & FWAs, Victoria

    2005 John Deere 4110 FWA/4WD Utility Tractor Only 650 Hrs Powerful Yanmar 21HP 3Cyl Diesel Engine 200CX LDR Canopy 3 Point Hitch 540 PTO 3 Hydraulic Outlets 3 Point Hitch Lift @ 61cm: 522kg Total Lift Height: 279mm Operating Weight: 716kg Wheelbase: 1500mm Delivery ava...

    $20,889*

  • Find out more about this John Deere 5425 tractors 2009

    2009 John Deere 5425, Tractors / 4WD & FWAs, Victoria

    John Deere 5425 tractor, Airconditioned cabin, 24F/24R PowrReverser transmission,3PL 14.9-24 REAR , 9.5-24 FRONT

    $25,300*

 

* If the price does not contain the notation that it is "Drive Away No More to Pay", the price may not include additional costs, such as stamp duty and other government charges. Please confirm price and features with the seller of the vehicle.

See 1372 more used tractors for sale

 

Used tractors by state

Other used farm machinery and farming equipment for sale